Sunday, May 17, 2020

I'm back.

After 8 years, I'm finally writing again.

I started this blog when I was about 10?

This was definiteley weird af. I wanted to review and discuss games when I, myself couldn't even run them.  All the games that I talk about over here are games that I've only seen videos of. The only game that I actually played was Club Penguin and that too because it was a browser game. I didn't have the specs to play the other games. Well 8 years later and I don't game that much. I've got myself some portable consoles like the PSP and a PS VITA. They're both great and I have fun playing with them but I never reviewed the games of these consoles. I don't even know why I'm typing this. I might change this blog's name. Player2Game that was a dumb name. I still remember my dad suggeseted it to me. Those were fun times. Gaming may not be a passion for me now but I like reading and, maybe, writing.

I'm entering university this year and I last wrote on my blog when I was in  grade 6? I like writing, I think I'll stick to it. This blog may not get muc attention but just venting is pretty great. I really want to get it fixed too. Make it more appealing for people. Wish me luck, bots.

Oh, and I think I'll be writing more now and I won't change anything on this blog because I'm way too lazy. What I said about making it 'appealing' was just bullshit, ignore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment